OUR BREAD OFFERINGS
all of our breads are 100% naturally leavened sourdough
with no commercial yeasts
Where to buy our bread...
- Our Bakery and Cafe located a 5051 SE Hawthorne Blvd
- People's Co-op 3029 SE 21st Ave, Portland
- Alberta Street Co-op 1500 NE Alberta St, Portland
- Bread and Roses Market 6360 SE Foster Rd, Portland
- Saturday Hollywood Farmers Market (spring, summer & fall)
- Sunday King Farmers Market (summer & fall)
There are other restaurants in town that use our breads in menu items, including Dame, the Tannery, Le Pantry, Heart Coffee Roasters, and Locale. If you're a business owner and interested in Tabor Bread wholesale, contact Jennifer@taborbread.com
Tabor Bread was the first Portland bakery to mill its own flour and one of the very few to be using fresh (milled daily) flours in their breads. We sell two-pound bags of most of our flours. Small orders can be placed at the counter or better yet - call ahead (971-279-5530). If you would like larger orders (more than 4 lbs), please call us a few days in advance so that our bakers can prepare accordingly.